Thursday, November 21, 2019

Sagar's Second Blog

Agenda
Blog-corrections
"How's your novel?"
I.A.B. NaNoWriMo
writer's workshop
Hw: NaNoWriMo
70% tonight!
Meet in 101/102
tomorrow for our Write-In!



First, Ms. Nakada chose me for the blog, and I happily accepted. Then, we watch a clip of Family Guy showing that Brian had been working on his novel for three years. Ms. Nakada discussed the clip with us and ask us "how long has he been working on his novel?" Then, the class said "Brian has been working on his novel for three years." Ms. Nakada said "Brian had been working on his novel for three years and we work on our novels for three weeks. It's not the same." In my head, I said "It felt like three years." After that, Ms. Nakada told us to continue on our novels so every body did. The bell rang, we stack up our chairs, and we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...