Friday, December 20, 2019

Merlyn's Third Blog

AGENDA
blog corrections
gift of words
reader's workshop
NaNo Awards


We first started off by reading and correcting Matthew's blog. Sadly, he chose me to do the blog but whatever. After, we took a look at these two poems. One poem was "Good Hours" by Robert Frost and the other was "Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening" by Robert Frost. We then started talking about the differences between solitude and loneliness. Then, we went back to the poems and we starting going over some words that rhyme. I must admit, I spaced out a little bit, I'm sorry Ms. Nakada! Anyways after, we talked a little bit about gift of words. Then, for those who reached the NaNoWriMo goal got awards and a crown if they liked. After, we packed up and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...