Thursday, March 12, 2020

Maayan's Fourth Blog

Agenda:

Blog corrections
Student led conferencing forms
Collect test prep

HW: RJ 9.3 read for 20-30 min. 
SLC forms 

First, we came into class and Sagar read his blog. Then, we all corrected it and got a point. After, we received our student led conferencing forms and filled them out. I then had to take the Star test because I have not done it yet. I wasn't paying attention to what happened next in class because I was taking the test. Then, we all took out the test preps. Finally, we packed up and left.

22 comments:

  1. I'm here! Thanks, Ms. Nakada. Noriko

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here -Evelyn Mann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here thanks Ms.nakada -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ms.nakada this is Italy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloooo - aloraaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What up g is Saul

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm here -Alexa Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola yo esta here

    ReplyDelete
  9. hola rosemary is here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. la casa de papel -destin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm here -Alexa Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m here -irvin

    ReplyDelete

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...