Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Destin's First Blog

Agenda
Blog-Corrections
Reading Journal
AR-Star
Reader's Workshop
HW: R.J 2.3
T.O p.68-84




 Today, we went over our summaries from The Outsiders and we also shared with our partners. After that, we also somehow got to the topic of manslaughter and murder. Third, we took out are phones and logged into Schoology to take an AR test. At first, I could not find the @ sign on the iPad. Thankfully, I found the button to enter it. Angel Cruz started talking to me, calling me names, but he knew what was coming if he still did. After that, I logged into my Accelerated Reader and took a test. Then, she told us the book project is due tomorrow, which I need to do tonight because I did not do it over the summer. Then, lastly, we all packed up and waited for the bell to ring to leave.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...