Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Ms. Nakada's First Day of School Blog

Agenda
Welcome!
Course Outline
Letter from me

HW:
1. Get course outline signed.
2. Letter to Ms. Nakada
3. Summer assignments due Monday, August 29th: Summer Passport and Book Projects

Our first day was almost over when my sixth period class entered the room and found their new seats. I passed out sketch books, and students started by writing down the agenda as I signed schedules. Then, I passed out the course outlines, and students read as I took attendance.

We read through the course outline, and students seemed to understand what to do in my class.

Then, I passed out the syllabus which we will go over tomorrow.

Finally, I read my letter to students. Everyone started their letters to me, and we came up with this amazing blog name: Period 6 Blog.

Make sure you sign into Schoology!

That was it. Amazing. So excited about this school year. Sixth period is off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...