Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Angel's second blog

AGENDA
Blog corrections
Inktober: ancient
Reader's workshop

HW: RJ 10.3 read for 20-30 minutes and record.



I came to class late. Ms. Nakada gets mad. She is saying we don't care about her class because we're late.

We did Inktober and the prompt was: ancient.

We are now reading our books for reader's workshop. But I'm just posted up about to take out my books. Destin wants to be in the blog, so here it is ;).

Derrick told us that kids purposely did bad on the AR Test. I don't really know what we're doing right now. The class is very quiet and that's unusual. Our class is always loud. Ms. Nakada is proud 'cause we weren't loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...