Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Derrick's Second Blog wooo hoooooo

AGENDA
Blog: Corrections
Inktober: Ghost
RJ: I.O. and B.A.
Part 1

HW: RJ 10.2 read for
20~30 min

When the class began, we all walked in and took a seat. We took out our journals and wrote down the homework and agenda. After that, Rosemary read her blog. Then, Ms. Nakada said it was time for  Inktober, and everyone got up and walked to the markers and pens. The theme was ghost. After, Ms. Nakada started checking reading logs. She also was talking about screen time and stuff I don't really know, not my business. Anyways, I turned around and saw Destin sad, so feel better! Next, we started reader's workshop and read and read and read a little more, until I asked to go to the bathroom and got rejected. So, then the bell rang, and we all left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...