Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Italy's Second Blog!!

Blog . corrections
I.A.B. screen #1
Writer's workshop

HW
NaNoWriMo
47% by tomorrow!

First things first, I came to to class like ten minutes late because Destin and I had to talk to him about some funny business. I later came to class only happy, but then PRASIDDHA had to pick me for the blog (sad face). We then got on the iPads and took the air secure test. While Ms. Nakada was approving people, of course, Derrick and Matthew wanted to continue making what ever sound it plays. Andres and Matthew started making these weird faces that at each other; that was hilarious. Ms. Nakada then did word count. The whole class packed up and went home. P.S. My birthday is tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...