Thursday, January 16, 2020

Vanessa's Third Blog

AGENDA
Blog Corrections
RJ
Star Test
Literature Circles
HW: RJ 1.3 Read for 20-30 min. & record. 


First, we corrected Rosemary's third blog. Then, she choose Derrick to do the next blog but he said, "I already did my third blog." After that, she choose me to do it, I didn't mind doing it today for some reason. Next, Ms. Nakada told us to go on the iPads to do a Star Test to see how we improved in our reading skills. Then, Ms. Nakada went around the room looking at everyone's reading journal to see their reading of the week so far. Lastly, we packed up our stuff from Literature Circles and went home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...