Monday, February 10, 2020

Destin's Third Blog

AGENDA
Blog-Corrections
Q-Q-Song-BR
Lit Circles Summaries
HW-RJ 5.1 read for 20-30 min.
Book Fair tomorrow



Today I was late, which was rare for me to be late to Ms. Nakada's class. We started off by correcting my last blog that I did last Friday. Last Friday, Ms. Denmark was the substitute. I had to redo my blog, because I wrote to little. But this blog I am going to write a lot more. Quote was ''People spend their lives looking for love. Poems and songs and entire novels are written about it. But how can you trust something that can end as soon as it begins? By Nicola Yoon from The Sun Is Also A Star. I think that the quote is saying that you should not fall in love so quick. The song was ''The Promise'' by When                                       in Rome. The song was saying he was saying that he could make you fall in love quick. I skipped the question so here it is "Can you make someone fall in love with you?" I think that, yeah, if I had one day I could make you fall in love. I am currently reading March the third book in the series. I recommend this book to everyone. This is our last time doing literature circles because we are supposed be done with our book. After that, we packed up and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...