Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Karen's Third Blog

    Agenda
Blog Corrections
Q Q Song
"What's Missing"
HW RG 6.1 Read for 20-30 mins


First, Larry read his blog and picked me to the blog. Then, we wrote the quote of the week "I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me" by Sojourner Truth. We discussed a little bit about the African American History. I think its mean that she is not gonna let people bring her down. Third, we wrote down the question of the week, how should we learn and honor about complicated historical figures? Fourth, we wrote the song of the week "Glory" by Common and John Legend. We talked about what it means and Italy said African American History. Finally, we packed up and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...