Wednesday, February 26, 2020

SAUL'S THIRD BLOG

Blog corrections

Q.Q. Song

''Ain't I a Woman''

TKAM and THUG book v. movie

First, we all came in class. Then, I was going to read the blog, but I forgot to save it. Then, Ms. Nakada went over the quote of the week: "It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love and protect one another. We have nothing to lose but our chains." Assata Shakur. Also, she went over the song of the week "A Change Is Gonna Come" by Sam Cooke and what the song was meant about. Then, we watched the video about ''Ain't I a Woman'' and we went over it in our notebooks. Finally, we put up the chairs, and we all went home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...